After its inception in 1967, the Roll Form Group has become a leader in the metal industry. Specializing in highway guiderails, piling, railcars, and custom forming segments, the Roll Form group supplies to three main markets - custom forming, heavy construction, and transportation - in various different industries. The group now consists of Omega Joists, Piling Products and Stanrail to add to its capabilities.
- Complex designs including in-line piercing, notching, and welding as well as custom fabrications to most products
- Roll formed parts ranging from a few inches and less than 5 oz. to over 100 feet long and up to 12,000 lbs.
- Multiple one-of-a-kind patented products superior to other similar products
- Roll formed products for custom forming, heavy construction, and transportation.
- Transportation Products – various OEM rail car parts
- Heavy Construction Products – sheet piling, H-pile, Pipe Pile, Pile Points, and highway guardrail products
- Custom Products – nailable steel floor, marine parts, bridge parts, truck fenders
ROLL FORM GROUP
For complete address information:
Samuel USA Manufacturing
Samuel Canada Manufacturing
Fast Form inquiry
Carbon Steel - Flat Rolled
- Industrial and residential buildings
- Architectural design applications
- Rail and road transport